FLARE STRIPES



Oh hey again ! 
Here's a quick post from me, let's talk about stripes and flare this time.
So tell me, what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you heard the word
 " STRIPES " ?

Guess this is my first blog post talking about stripes. 
Well actually i'm a huge fans of stripes pattern. Really love of how the horizontal or even vertical stripes turns out on the outfits ! But what if horizontal and vertical stripes become one ?! that sounds perfect to me.
As you can see on the picture above, the dress i'm wearing. 
I love of how the simple and flare style turns out on the dress. But overall, what i love the most is the stripes. 
There's no way i didn't take it !



Matched this outfit with a vintage look handbag and nude colour heels . 
*check out the details on my previous posts*
Super in love with the colours of the stripes, and the flare style on the dress. Simple yet colourful, right ?
This outfit is really suitable and perfect of afternoon tea party other's simple occasion.





Dress - This Is April
Bag - Céline 
Watch - Gucci
Shoes - Hush Puppies 


Find me on :
IG - sophie.tahir
E - sophietahir19@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts