A DAY AT THE CLINIC BEAUTYLOSOPHY



Hi there Beauty Babes !
so few days ago, i got an offer from The Clinic Beautylosophy.
they offered me to have treatments at their clinic.
and of course i accept their lovely offer.
so they offer me about 7 of their treatments and asked me to
choose two of them.
i choose the Diamond Cheek treatment and Laser treament.
if you guys followed me on instagram, you must have
seen my instastory about my treatments, hehe. 
Keep reading if you wanna see about how the treatments  ,
going and the final result !




The first thing before doing the treatments is to have a
quick consultation with the doctor.
as you can see on the picture above.
the consultation is about how the procedure of the treatments
going and filling the information about allergic ,etc.


DIAMOND CHEEK TREATMENT

Diamond cheek is one of their treatment
to simulate the cheek area with their special tools.
actually it needs about 3-5 times treatment for a
maximal treatment results.
but you can already see the quiet satistying results on the
first meeting. i'll share the before and after treatment results
on the picture below.
Before starting the treatment, i got my makeup removed
and cleaned by the clinic staff.





After removing the makeup and cleaning my face,
they started to apply a gel on my face before
simulating my cheeks with their special tools.


and here's how the treatment going.
they move the special tools up and down gently on my cheeks.
sometimes it stings because the heat of that
tools produce. but we could tell the staff if it gets too hot, and
they'll give a little break before starting again.
This treatment takes about 15-20 minutes per-cheeks.



And the last part of the treatment is removing the gel
and get my face cleaned with the sponge. 


*Tadaaa* and here's the results
i'm quiet satisfied with the results and also
enjoy every part during the treatment !





LASER TREATMENT

And right after the Diamond Cheek treatment done, i continued with
the Laser treatment.
As all we know, Laser treatment is to fade away the pimple, acne scars
and dark spots on our face.
i choose this treatment because i got some of an acne scars
on my nose and cheeks area.

Before the treatment starts, the staff applied
the carbon of my face.
so the laser will works maximally on my skin.
after the carbon applied, i need to wait for about
20-30 minutes till the carbon dried on my face.
you can see on the pictures below.


The laser treatment was handled by the doctor itself.
this treatment takes about 15-20 minutes.




And the last part is applying a soothing cream or gel
on my face to calm my skin.
and then it's done !
i really enjoy all those treatment and totally love
the treatments result. 




It was a very great and lovely experience with all
the very nice services at The Clinic.
Thank you The Clinic Beautylosophy for having me !

see you on my next blog <3


FIND ME ON :
IG - sophie.tahir
E   - sophietahir19@gmail.com




Comments

Popular Posts